1. These diy Valentine's Day cake stands make such a delightful tablescape! I would love to create a little dessert bar someday.
"I'm here to raise awareness, to make you think about your position in life. Next time feminism comes up in a conversation, I urge you to keep things simple. Tell them that yes, you are a feminist, and ask your detractors why they are against equal opportunity for every individual, regardless of the contents of their underpants. More broadly: please, don't be afraid to fight for your beliefs, to educate yourself, to think. Our ancestors fought hard to give us those opportunities. And don't forget: we are ancestors to be, and our decisions have consequences."
4. Speaking of feminism, I am dying to read the book Wheels of Change: How Women Rode the Bicycle to Freedom (with a Few Flat Tires Along the Way):
6. Speaking of fashion, I am obsessed with wedges lately! I'm not personally ready for some of the more extreme ones out there, but I can really appreciate a timeless wedge done right. For me: clean lines, classic details, and versatility come first, like so:
7. And lastly . . . my blog's facelift! I wasn't happy with the previous changes, so I tried again. I have been a bit preoccupied with my job recently because I got a promotion (yay!) so I haven't been able to document as many things as I want. Also, I maybe misplaced my camera for a while there...
What's inspiring you lately?
Lookin' good lady!!
ReplyDeleteI have been inspired by warm bread, lots of exercise, and the time to do things I WANT to do.
ReplyDeletei am so, so happy for you! i love seeing everything you've had time to make lately.
ReplyDelete