Test Post / / / Gratuitous Kitty Picture
If you can read this then I passed the test— this is my first post using blogger! I've been busy behind the scenes of blogland doing a little tech work: post planning, design tweaks, switching content over from my old blog. . But here we are at my new home! Some things got a little misaligned in the switch so please excuse me if you see some some wonky formatting or broken/old links— I'm working on getting things fixed!
A little update: Nashville life has been as crazy as the weather lately. One minute it is 100+ out and the next I'm biking through a downpour. Olive wasn't too fond of the intense lightening storm the other night so she took refuge in her favorite rocking chair. Such a classy lady!
How's your summer so far? Mine is flying by!
Posted by Kitty Cat Stevens in:
cats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm following you on your new blog, I think. I put you in my wordpress reader. I like the new look!
ReplyDeletethank you so much! i'm still following yours, too :D
DeleteJust stumbled across your blog! It's really cute! Your cat is really adorable!
ReplyDeletethank you! and i'm glad you commented so i could find your blog, too!
Delete