
How amazing is this paper cut model of The Addams Family house? As a lover of paprcraft, The Addams Family, and classic horror films, this is totally my kind of art! This kirigami house is just one of the incredible models made by
Marc Hagan-Guirey for a series he calls
Horrorgami— haunted houses from a single sheet of paper. This body of work includes 13 original kirigami buildings based on infamous haunted locations from cult movies.
Click here to see the others. I was personally blown away to see
The Overlook Hotel from The Shining and I can't wait to see the Beetlejuice one, too. Maybe one day he'll get bored enough to try Hogwarts. . . but that's just wishful thinking!
This is so good! I did an Addams Family double feature earlier this week. I LOVE HALLOWEEN MOVIES.
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I LOVE it! how cool!
ReplyDeletePapercraft always amazes me. People who can do it are so incredibly talented!
ReplyDeletethat is so beautiful!
ReplyDelete