Floral + Polka Dots









necklace: f21 / everything else: thrifted/secondhand 

Although I'm a huge fan of mixing prints, it never really occurred to me to mix polka dots with floral until I found this dress. It's a tiny bit out of my comfort zone and I'm still not completely convinced that this entire outfit isn't a train wreck. But I must say: I felt pretty fabulous on this particular day! So remember my advice: if you ever find yourself wondering if you should flaunt a beehive on your second day of work— the answer is always yes! 

13 comments:

  1. That outfit rocks--I love the polka dots with the floral. Especially since the flowers just look like a larger polka dot print. Your beehive is also pretty spectacular, and if you think about it, suiting with the whole floral theme ;-) If your braid a headband, or part of your hair? If the latter, that's super impressive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you! And it's definitely a headband! i am not super talented in the hair braiding category, unfortunately.

      Delete
  2. Your hair and sunglasses! Hello Audrey Hepburn! I also love those tights. Easily one of my top three colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful. These 2 prints are great together. Love your hair. Thanks for dropping in dawn suitcase vignettes

    ReplyDelete
  4. that outfit is so cute! and i love your hair like that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks incredible, and you look gorgeous. Very lady like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the polka dots/floral mix! You can never go wrong with a beehive :)

    Adrienne
    What Lola Wants

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the combinations! And of course the beehive!

    http://owleyevintage.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage




    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I like your oxfords and the color of your tights. What a unique combination of floral and polka dots!

    -Sabrina
    thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Forreal, dude... your hair looks awesome. Teach me your magical ways?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair is beautiful! Look at that volume! TO THE ROOF!

    ReplyDelete