Two Thousand Thirteen




I do believe this is the most wonderful calendar I have ever seen! Everything about it is so perfect that my tendencies to feel overwhelmed by the new year just slip away. I don't even remember how I came across it, but I love everything in the Little Canoe shop. Do yourself a favor and check out the artist— I promise it's worth it! Do you have a favorite recent Etsy find?

15 comments:

  1. Wow,that calendar is lovely! I might have to snag one for my mom's birthday next month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! If only I was 'with it' enough, I would paint my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lettering is really pretty. If it were a font I'd download it immediately

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is beautiful! I love canning and veggies, so I'm loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU for sharing; I absolutely adore this calendar! Looking for a new gorgeous 2013 one! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a rad calender! By the way, just ordered a bunch of Kerfluffles to send out as Christmas gifts :)

    Adrienne
    What Lola Wants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, adrienne! can't wait to hear what everyone thinks <3

      Delete
  7. That calendar is gorgeous!!
    -Sabrina
    thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its hard to believe, but its even more beautiful in person! I featured it a few weeks ago on my blog and couldn't stop thinking about it so I purchased one for my mom for Christmas and its hiding in my studio.. I'm seriously having the hardest time not busting it out early!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty calendar! Thanks for sharing!

    I nominated you for a Liebster Award because I love your blog! Check out my post to see what to do next!

    http://eickyeicky.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html

    : )

    -Angela!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That calendar really is one of the most beautiful things ever! Wow

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That calendar is absolutely splendid! I really love the illustration!

    ReplyDelete