I'm always in constant amazement at how wonderful and talented all of my friends are. My "friend group" is extremely close knit and it's really inspirational to constantly be surrounded by so many beautiful people. When my friend Ryan Green asked to snap a few film shots of me in front of the "hat wall" in my neighborhood— I jumped at the chance. I also asked if he would take a few digital pictures of me and Nick since (as the last picture shows) not very many non-silly ones exist.
I think Ryan did an incredible job at capturing our personalities without making us look cheesy or awkward. I also love the fact that all of these were practically taken in our backyard. It's like a little time capsule of our move to Nashville and this time in our lives + relationship. My heart melts looking at these pictures and I will seriously cherish them forever. You can see more of Ryan Green's work by visiting his portfolio. Thanks, Ryan!
These photos are great, especially the one of you guys under the big trees. I wish I asked my friends to be my models more, but even with them I am too shy about calling myself a "photographer". I prefer when people do not notice me taking their picture... Have a great weekend!
Aw those are so cute, especially the fourth one down of you guys on the hill! Your friend did an amazing job, and that is awesome you took them in your neighborhood. I love looking at photos of me and Aar. from when our son was born and seeing our old stomping ground too -makes the photos even more special :)
These are incredibly good, totally made me lol with the switched-gender role photo. Oh and also because your blog is amazing and all that jazz I've nominated you for a liebster blog award! Here's a link to the post: http://suffragetteishere.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/people-appreciating-people.html
I love these photos! Jenna, they totally capture you and your personality. They're definitely worth printing/framing and hanging up EVERYWHERE for everyone to see how cute and lovely you two are (but mostly you).
You two are just adorable. The last one is my favorite. The look on Nick's face is just priceless. ha! Aaaaaaaand your outfit is killer. I love it. Trish
These are PERFECT!! Such gorgeous pictures - he definitely captured the fun personalities you two have :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are disgustingly cute. Also that shade of red lipstick is perfect on you!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are incredible. If it makes you feel better my fella and I have like 2 pictures where we aren't in costume or being ridiculous
ReplyDeleteThese photos are great, especially the one of you guys under the big trees. I wish I asked my friends to be my models more, but even with them I am too shy about calling myself a "photographer". I prefer when people do not notice me taking their picture... Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteAw those are so cute, especially the fourth one down of you guys on the hill! Your friend did an amazing job, and that is awesome you took them in your neighborhood. I love looking at photos of me and Aar. from when our son was born and seeing our old stomping ground too -makes the photos even more special :)
ReplyDeleteThese are incredibly good, totally made me lol with the switched-gender role photo.
ReplyDeleteOh and also because your blog is amazing and all that jazz I've nominated you for a liebster blog award! Here's a link to the post: http://suffragetteishere.blogspot.co.nz/2013/02/people-appreciating-people.html
wow— thank you so much! i'm incredibly behind right now but i will definitely be participating as soon as i get the chance!
DeleteI love these! so adorable and real :)
ReplyDeleteSaralyn
www.studiomaisonblog.us
I love these photos! Jenna, they totally capture you and your personality. They're definitely worth printing/framing and hanging up EVERYWHERE for everyone to see how cute and lovely you two are (but mostly you).
ReplyDeleteLove the photos. How lucky to have such a good group of friemds
ReplyDeleteYou two are just adorable. The last one is my favorite. The look on Nick's face is just priceless. ha! Aaaaaaaand your outfit is killer. I love it.
ReplyDeleteTrish
www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com