
If you don't already own a KitchenAid mixer than chances are it's currently on your Things To Save Up For List. (Well, if you like cooking or baking, that is! Or hell, if you just enjoy good design in pretty colors then it might also be on your mind even if you don't like baking, ya weirdo!)
I never used a stand mixer until I started working at a local cupcakery 17 months ago (boy, how my life has changed since then!). I soon learned how amazing they are and that I had to have one. I started saving up all my tip money for a mixer and after several months I had a nice chunk of change for one. But then the free point and shoot camera I was using kept threatening to die on me (that's what happens when you drop cameras in a toilet, I guess?!) so I decided to put the money I had saved up towards a new (to me) camera instead.
So I emptied my piggy bank on a used Canon 60D from a friend and then started counting pennies again. However, a few weeks later my boyfriend surprised me with a KitchenAid mixer on our two year anniversary (I know, I know— he's a freaking dreamboat!) and then all my dreams came true!
Since our kitchen is so small, it now resides in my diy baking nook where it gets tons of use. I even get to make ice cream now— yay! So when I got the chance to partner up with some of my favorite bloggers to celebrate Amanda of Little Lady Little City's blogging anniversary and bring one of my very own awesome readers a KitchnAid mixer— HOW COULD I SAY NO?!? You guys literally take time out of your day to come say hi, see what I'm up to, and let me share my dreams with you on my journey to becoming a better person everyday. It seriously makes me feel like my heart is filled with a million tiny kittens!
All of the ladies below have such inspiring + unique blogs so spread some of those warm fuzzy kitten feelings you give me over to them and find your new favorites while entering to win your very own KitchenAid mixer! WAHOO AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

Please note this giveaway will be active until September 30th 11:59PM EST and will be open to all US and Canada readers. The winner will be chosen at random shortly after the giveaway closes and then will be notified. Once notified, the winner has 48 hours to respond otherwise they will forfeit the prize and another random entry will be chosen. Please note that the color of the Kitchenaid mixer is subject to change due to availability. There are quite a few ways to enter so do one or all of them!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What's the first thing you're gonna make if you win?! I love talking sugar (and food in general, duh) plus I'm kinda nosey so I'd love to know what you've got up your sleeve! The last thing I used my mixer for was a big 'ole batch of spinach and artichoke dip— I'm trying to perfect my Mellow Mushroom copycat recipe and I'm getting pretty close. Until next time! -jenna
I feel your pain about saving up for one and always having to spend the money before you can get a mixer (too bad my anniversary isn't for another 10.5 months) heh.
ReplyDeleteGood luck everyone!
The Desert Dandelion's facebook entry doesn't work, and the instagram for Pretty Lovely goes to a bad URL (the username appears to be wrong).
ReplyDeleteEverything else works. Good luck everyone!
thanks, stephanie! it's been fixed =]
DeleteIf I won this mixer, The first thing I would make would be pizza dough!
ReplyDeleteyum! i need to find me a good pizza dough recipe to try!
DeleteI love to bake!! The first thing I would make out probably be dough for cinnamon buns. Yum!
ReplyDeletelove making cinnamon rolls!
DeleteI am glad that it's apparent in the pictures that I am definitely a food blogger & not a fashion blogger. Don't wanna confuse anyone. I am just really sweaty after walking a mile to eat a giant slice of pizza. Totally normal.
ReplyDeletei love that picture so much!
DeleteAt this moment it totally sucks to be in Europe. :/ I have been wishing for one of those mixers, but they cost a fortune (I'd say 600€ is A LOT of money) and there are so many other things that require money-money. Maybe one day... :)
ReplyDeleteyes— it is a lot of money. always totally worth it but not always possible
Delete