
I'm so excited to let you guys in on all the exciting new changes in my life! You already know that
Elizabeth from
Stockroom Vintage and I have teamed up before (remember when I baked the
Lemon Blueberry cake for her gorgeous
vintage tea cup cake topper diy?). . . But what you don't know (unless you super lurk my
Twitter or have read my new
About Me page) is that I've officially become the newest Styling Assistant for her Nashville based vintage rental & styling company!
I'm over the moon excited about this collaboration! Elizabeth is perhaps the only person I've ever met that just might love vintage even more than I do. As a savvy, driven, creative woman that's not afraid to go after her dreams— she's an inspiration and a treat to be around. I did a little
Q&A for her blog in which I talk about how my passions got started, my love for vintage, how I stay inspired, and my
love for obsession with Harry Potter. So
pop on over to meet Elizabeth and to learn everything there is to know about me!
congrats! thst is so cool! i love her idea for her business (and am totally jealous that i didn't think of it first! haha!)
ReplyDeletei know right?! i'm sure you two will become friends at the meetup ;-)
DeleteCongratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteI, too, am obsessed with Harry Potter! You just got even cooler!
Congratulations! It's soooo exciting to be doing what you love for a living.
ReplyDeleteTrish
www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com
Oh, how awesome!!! Congrats girlie!
ReplyDeleteoooh another vintage lover! glad i clicked through to here... sounds like you will have lots of good stuff. :)
ReplyDeleteand congrats on the new gig!
thank you so much!
DeleteCongrats!!!! I can't wait to see all the pretty things you two make.
ReplyDeleteYay! That sounds like an awesome job! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! You're the sweetest. So excited to have you on the team. Best delivery truck navigator ever! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, J!!! That's so awesome.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteyay! this sounds like a dream job. congratulations, lady :)) x
ReplyDelete