That's right— I ran into the always lovely Lisa who blogs over at She Was A Bird and I finally got to meet Rae of Say It A'int So. (I say *finally* because I have been a long time lurker of her blog and she always manages to go to the coolest vintage places— I always leave her pseudo creepy comments about how I want to just follow her around and learn all her vintage treasure secrets!)
ANYWAY— it was a blast and I thought it would be fun to share some fun things I spotted while there.
2. No Singing, No Dancing, No Swearing (aka no fun!)
3. Beautiful dirty old bottles
4. Vintage photograph of a couple posing in a cut out
5. What do you call a typo when it's embroidered?
6. A collection of wooden blocks
7. Old doors, signs, buckets. . . one person's trash. . .
8. Vintage books at my favorite booth
9. The amazing "Thanks for the memories!" sign as you leave the fairgrounds
I just love the sign in this last picture! I couldn't get a very clear picture of it but just know that it's one of my favorite things about our flea market. I found so many goodies that I will have to share them in another post. I think my favorite moment though was bumping into other local bloggers— every single one I've met in Nashville so far has been so super amazing! Do you have a local flea market? I'd love to hear about it in the comments or visit your links if you've blogged about it recently!