Holy smokes you guys! Although I have been keeping up with my regular blogging schedule (2-3 times a week) I feel like there has been so much going on lately that I need to share with you! Here are some blogger collaborations, house projects, personal goals and a giveaway I've been working on lately:

^ Making time to draw/journal more

^ Building + painting some shelves for our kitchen/dining area

^ Hanging out with the always beautiful Olive

^ Taking pictures of this amazing coat that Ladybird made!

^ Admiring our bike wall + getting excited for warm weather

^ Organizing my baking supplies (how cute are those vintage pans?!)

^ Messy couch = visiting friends, I love it!

^ Recipe testing vegan marshmallows for work (ahhhhh!)

And as if all of this wasn't enough to keep me busy, I've also teamed up with an amazing group of bloggers to bring you an awesome giveaway! You can win a 16GB ipad mini in white or black from these talented women:

Chantilly ~ ChantillySongs ♥ Marisa ~ The Shades of Monet Chronicles ♥ Lisa ~ Lala Faux Bois ♥ Shell ~ Kitty and Buck ♥ Marilyn ~ Pulp Sushi ♥ Sammy ~ The Cookie Button ♥ Amanda E ~ Little Lady Little City ♥ Regina ~ Acute Designs ♥ Katherine ~ Of Corgis and Cocktails ♥ Amanda A. ~ Little Tranquility ♥ Joanna ~ ModaMama ♥ Roxy ~ GrrFeisty ♥ Vanessa ~ Take Only Memories ♥ Sabrina ~ The Little Owl ♥ Miss Angie ~ My So-Called Chaos ♥ Shai ~ Vagabond Studio ♥ Chelsea ~ Life Unpublished ♥ Lauren ~ A Wild Tonic ♥ Jenna ~ Kitty Cat Stevens ♥ Jessa ~ Caked Blog
Please note: This giveaway will be open until May 30th, and will be open only in the US, Canada, Germany, the UK, and Australia. Big thanks to Chantilly for putting this together— now get out there and find your new favorite blogs!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck everyone and thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been up to. If you're new here from the giveaway then make sure to leave me your blog in the comments so I can pop over and visit! What's keeping you busy lately? xoxo, jenna










Chantilly ~ ChantillySongs ♥ Marisa ~ The Shades of Monet Chronicles ♥ Lisa ~ Lala Faux Bois ♥ Shell ~ Kitty and Buck ♥ Marilyn ~ Pulp Sushi ♥ Sammy ~ The Cookie Button ♥ Amanda E ~ Little Lady Little City ♥ Regina ~ Acute Designs ♥ Katherine ~ Of Corgis and Cocktails ♥ Amanda A. ~ Little Tranquility ♥ Joanna ~ ModaMama ♥ Roxy ~ GrrFeisty ♥ Vanessa ~ Take Only Memories ♥ Sabrina ~ The Little Owl ♥ Miss Angie ~ My So-Called Chaos ♥ Shai ~ Vagabond Studio ♥ Chelsea ~ Life Unpublished ♥ Lauren ~ A Wild Tonic ♥ Jenna ~ Kitty Cat Stevens ♥ Jessa ~ Caked Blog
Please note: This giveaway will be open until May 30th, and will be open only in the US, Canada, Germany, the UK, and Australia. Big thanks to Chantilly for putting this together— now get out there and find your new favorite blogs!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck everyone and thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've been up to. If you're new here from the giveaway then make sure to leave me your blog in the comments so I can pop over and visit! What's keeping you busy lately? xoxo, jenna
Oooh! Those marshmallows look heavenly!
ReplyDeleteAlso, Olive is VERY gorgeous!
Sara - Undecided Answer
thanks, sara!
DeleteSo excited about the vegan marshmallows ( I mean obviously?!). I recognize those cute little pans and I also am jealous that anyone other than me is sleeping at your house. How dare they?!
ReplyDeletei'm going to send you so many marshmallows all the time!
DeleteSuch a fab giveaway! You've teamed up with some awesome ladies for that giveaway too :)
ReplyDeleteI've never tried making my own vegan marshmallows! How did your's turn out?
thanks! and making vegan marshmallows is definitely a challenge. i'm not going to lie— it's easy to get something that more resembles bread dough then actual marshmallow. but we've also had some delicious attempts so i'm pretty excited to keep tweaking the recipe until it's perfect!
DeleteLove the vintage baking pans!
ReplyDeletethanks— they were a gift from my mother =]
DeleteLooks like you've had an exciting past week! Just entered your giveaway! :)
ReplyDeleteyes, i have! and good luck to ya!
DeleteCuuute photos, and I"m glad to be a part of this giveaway with you!
ReplyDeletethanks! and me too <3
DeleteGreat photos! You're bike wall looks awesome.
ReplyDeletexoxo Aimee
bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com
thanks, aimee! it's one of my favorite parts of our house!
Deleteyes! especially when they live so far away— it's nice to just wake up and hangout with them suddenly!
ReplyDelete