The Cat's Meow: August

I'm feeling really inspired lately so I thought this would be a good time to share another edition of The Cat's Meow with you! Here's my little collection of things to purr over this month:


^this pie topper is beautiful! note to self: make more pies!


^i love these twig plant markers 

^ i can't understand a word of this but it's awesome

^these pants need to be on me right now 


^these diy envelopes remind me of shannon. every letter i 
get from her comes in an awesome handmade envelope!
^this specimen art is the best— learn to make your own! 

^this painted barn is gorgeous 


^these cookies are blowing my mind!


^who wouldn't want to thrift this teapot? 

/        /       /
Things to smile about: 

>>> Did you know Beyonce has a blog? 
>>> Sarah's escape plan from her corporate day job is so inspirational
>>> "Is Cuteness Bad for Craft?" is an interesting article from Etsy 
>>> I can't stop listening to this mashed up Jackson 5 song 
>>> Watch this whole entire cute video if you love cats 

What are you smiling about/loving lately? I'd love to check it out! 

8 comments:

  1. Hey.

    I'm here through the Comment Love Challenge and I could hardly get myself to scroll away from your header. Gorgeous cat! Is that yours?

    When I finally did manage to read the post, I really loved those Wedgewood look cookies. They are too beautiful to eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwww, thank you! her name is olive and yes, she's my baby!

      i told myself i would spend more time learning to make pretty cookies so now i can't stop looking at pictures of way too many intricate desserts! ahhhhhh

      i'm glad you found me— off to check out your blog now!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that pie topper! & those cookies are so pretty. I think I need to make those envelopes! How awesome. (I'm trying to send 100 letters this year!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! Those envelopes are super awesome. (or should I say, out of this world?)

    and to answer the question at the bottom of your post, this is what I'm smiling about lately: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YriPIujLtsA

    heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that teapot! thank you for the link to yours truly... such a lovely blogging space.

    ReplyDelete