The View from My Lap






I tend to be a rather positive person but I think we can all agree that somedays are harder than others. During those particularly rough ones, I tend to flop over on the couch after work and bury myself under my great-grandmother's handmade quilt. If I'm lucky, Olive joins me and I let her purrs melt my troubles away. If you could somehow snuggle into my lap like she does then these are a few of the things you might see from there.
Edited to add:  the song lyric art is by my best friend danny
the robert lyons illustrations are thrifted 

6 comments:

  1. so dreamy and lovely and beautifully shot. a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty kitty. there is nothing like a little animal friend to make your day better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish that i had a beautiful little kitty like that !! when i go to adopt one i will channel you to pick the perfect one !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet post! Hope whatever was bothering you has passed. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post and your blog in general. Followed with pleasure)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute post dear! Gorgeous blog!
    Following you on Bloglovin! Hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete