Lookbook: My First Day with Stockroom Vintage

I'm super excited to share these photos from my first day as a styling assistant for Stockroom Vintage! Elizabeth loaded up the truck and we set out for Front Porch Farms— the most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen. Seriously you guys, when we stepped out of the truck it was like walking into a real life pinterest board. We had a blast setting up two separate seating areas and a glitter bar for the Nashville Wedding Planners Group. I guess you could say it was a successful day: I worked hard, met a ton of talented ladies, and ate a lot of gourmet food. Vintage goodies, wonderful people, and an endless supply of glitter— what more could a gal like me ask for? 

10 comments:

  1. wow! i think you need to come style my apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even have words for how beautiful this post is... All I can do is spam you with ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥! :P
    Em•teatreevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks excellent! Great job!


    http://owleyevintage.blogspot.com/
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/OwlEyeVintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! what a fun new job. i love the idea of stockroom vintage! i wish it had been here when i got married!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is so awesome! You really have a talent for visual merchandising!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT TO COME TO YOUR GLITTER BAR!?

    Also, blingee that glitter bar, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe this was your first day on the job! It seems like I've known you forever. You're one of my favorite Stockroom Vintage finds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you styled these? they are beautiful and perfect in every way! great job sweetie! keep up the awesome work!! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Such stunning photos! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness - that is sooo cute! Lucky to work in such a fun and creative environment :)
    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete