The Cat's Meow: February


^this whale poster is so beautiful


^i'm even more obsessed with cat eye glasses now that i have a pair


^i love this vintage sectional— nick and i have been looking for one for months and 
we finally found the perfect one ( i'll have to share it with you guys soon =] )


^this slow cooker chana masala looks + sounds so delicious— it's possibly
my favorite indian dish and i would love to learn to make it at home


^erin posted this aurora borealis embroidery recently and i am obsessed 
with it! i met erin when i studied at arrowmont and i miss her so much.


^these shots from the River Luna shop are so perfect! one of my goals for this year is to create an
inspiring studio space and these photos are definitely keeping me motivated to achieve it


^this illustration of the solar system by ben newman is so detailed


^what book collector wouldn't love these polka dot horse bookends?!

Links to smile about:

This illustration project by Michelle of Creature Type is great!
If you read one thing this week, please let it be this article.
I really enjoyed reading this poem by John Berryman.
This legitimate answer to "Why are you such a feminist" is so on point!

The Cat's Meow is a monthly collection of things to purr over— do you share your favorite finds anywhere? If so then I'd love to check them out! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jenna, you are the absolute sweetest! I miss you tons too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for including Equine! I am absolutely in love with your blog and will be sure to share and stop back often!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That whale poster AND those glasses are to die for! You have an adorable blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of items! Everything in shop that sells the whale poster is beautiful. I like the solar system poster, too. Pretty much any piece of art that looks like it belongs in a classroom is my kind of art. :)

    I'm still scratching my head over the yoga pants article. How did that guy get such a huge sense of entitlement? He really thinks all the yoga-pant-wearing women of the world are dressing for him? Crazy!

    ReplyDelete