Seeya at the Strawberry Patch Barn Sale!


This weekend I will be with Kerfluffles at the Strawberry Patch Barn Sale, a flea market featuring handmade and vintage goods in Hartsville, TN. We are super excited to be there and even made some special marshmallows just for the event— Chocolate Covered Strawberry Duos and Toasted Coconut Dominos! (I'm having a hard time not shoveling them all in my mouth as I dip them in chocolate. . . )


Sometimes I'm really bad at blogging in "real time"— I generally blog about things ages after they've happened (whoops!) but I know a lot of y'all are in the Nashville area so if you happen to be spending the weekend making your rounds to all of Tennessee's flea markets then please be sure to stop by and say hi to us (and Stockroom Vintage, too!).


And if you can't come out then I'm (only a little) sorry for torturing you with these yummy guys! I know it's only Wednesday but does anyone else have exciting weekend plans?! This week and month have been flying by— I can hardly believe it is almost May!

10 comments:

  1. stop making my mouth water! i want those coconut chocolate squares of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we are hoping to make them in vegan so look out!

      Delete
  2. Those are just too beautiful, so perfectly square and lovely. Glad I found your blog today, it's beautifully written with gorgeous photos. We have a lot in common, my full time involves mostly staging vintage and I have a 2-day-a-week part time job making raw vegan food for a local caterer. And we both have solid white cats :) Gonna follow and keep reading along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for such a great comment— i can't wait to go check out your blog!

      Delete
  3. oh my god. those look so freakin good! I WANT ALL THE MALLOWS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These do look delicious! My weekend plans are meeting up with my best friend for a girls sushi night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look so yummy and adorable! And love your blog- you totally sold me at 'marshmallow' on BBN. :)
    xoxo Aimee
    bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete