Today I have a few more hours left at work and then I'm headed home to eat a giant pizza and watch Wayne's World with my partner. I hope your night is quiet and cozy and filled with kitten snuggles— that's what I'm looking forward to today!
Heart Shaped Hand Pies: A Sneak Peek
Today I have a few more hours left at work and then I'm headed home to eat a giant pizza and watch Wayne's World with my partner. I hope your night is quiet and cozy and filled with kitten snuggles— that's what I'm looking forward to today!
Posted by Kitty Cat Stevens in:
Stockroom Vintage
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These are adorable! I did a most about little mini pies a while back, I never thought about making them themed like this! :)
ReplyDeleteThis Lovely Little Day
Greg and I are both still getting over our colds, so my plans are soup and X-files. There's also cookies and boxes of chocolate, but he doesn't know that yet.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely evening! Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteThose pies are so cute!
ReplyDeleteX
Molly
thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz
Giant pizza + Wayne's World + your loved one = ULTIMATE RECIPE FOR V-DAY SUCCESS. Hope you had a happy one! :) (also, these heart shaped pies look A-FREAKIN'-DORABLE).
ReplyDeleteAhh, I'm so curious about these pies... What's inside them?!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you had a great v-day! I love these little pies, so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteAdrienne
What Lola Wants
oooooooh steal my heart with these pies!!! Is there anything better than a little heart shaped pie? I think not. :)
ReplyDeleteTrish
www.jellybonesblog.blogspot.com
heart shaped pies?!?! Those look SO yummy - the pictures of them backing especially make me drool
ReplyDelete<3 katherine / of corgis & cocktails
Oh my my those look simply AMAZING! I tried something similar once and it didn't turn out nearly so pretty (and delicious I'm guessing!) Love the heart shapes :)
ReplyDeleteTHose look delish!
ReplyDeleteSarah
www.etsy.com/shop/owleyevintage