The Ultimate Cat Lady Post: Newborn Kittens




Isn't this kitten just the most precious? I took these photos last weekend when I went back home to visit my family. A stray cat gave birth in my mom's backyard and I couldn't resist snapping a few photos of them. I will never stop being amazed by tiny animals (look at its little claws!!). Only now that I'm an educated adult I know all about the importance of spaying and neutering animals. I'm thankful that most of the babies have a forever home lined up— I just hope we are able to do our part and get the momma cat fixed.

(Ps. Absolutely no animals were harmed in the making of this post. The kitties were moved from under a shed to a warm, dry, and safe home.) 

24 comments:

  1. I melt! I think I'm with kittens how other women are with babies: whenever I see one I wish we could add another cat to the family! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i know, i can't stand it! there was just a pile of them— can you imagine?!

      Delete
  3. OMG! So completely adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a cat person usually (I know I suck) but I just audibly gasped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! Baby cats just melt my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I made the strangest audible noise that made my mister look at me like I was crazy. This is TOO precious!! Its ears haven't even grown yet!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE EARS GET ME EVERY TIME! they are sooooo tinyyy

      Delete
  7. Aw this is adorable! I've never seen newborn kittens before!!!

    X
    Molly
    thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually SQUEAKED when I saw the second picture. Awwww! I almost can't handle the cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he's just kinda face-planted in there— haha. so. cute.

      Delete
  9. So, so sweet. I don't think I've held a little newborn kitten since I was a kid. They're so amazing. If y'all need help finding help in spaying the kitty let me know, I have some trap and release resources - or if she doesn't need to be trapped, there are some ways to get them fixed at a discount.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! do you know of a spay/neuter clinic in nashville? i'm only familiar with the murfreesboro one

      Delete
  10. Oh my gosh! This little guy looks just like the abandoned newborn kitten we raised! Squirrelly!

    http://thelittlebigblog.com/2013/04/18/scrapbook-happy-squirrelly-day/

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww they are so cute! a stray cat had kittens in our garage when i lived in columbia and they were so sweet. our cat scout is actually one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! Such a gorgeous little morsel! I love little kitties - they are the cutest things ever.

    Thanks for linking up!

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwww, they are so tiny and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, that the cutest, sweetest baby! I have new kittens in my yard too, but the mamas (two mamas, five kittens) have moved them under the shed so I can see them anymore. But they really are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete